E, Fla. CARSON, Calif. -- Chad Barrett scored in the 88th minute to lift the New England Revolution to a 1-1 draw with Chivas US

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 14.07.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 1.392 Beiträge

EASTON, Pa. -- Joseph Lopez led a balanced attack with 14 points and 14 rebounds and Sacred Heart defeated Lafayette 85-61 on Sunday.Sean Hoehn and Matej Buovac had 13 points apiece for the Pioneers (5-6). Three players had 12 points, including Charles Tucker Jr., who had seven assists.Chris Robinson and Hoehn had 3-pointers to start a 12-0 run put Sacred Heart up 29-18 and the Pioneers went on to take a 43-30 lead at the half. The lead reached 20 in the opening minutes of the second half and the Leopards (3-6) never challenged.Hunter Janacek had 12 points for Lafayette, which was outrebounded 48-33. The Leopards shot 37 percent from the field (21 of 57) and made just 10 of 22 free throws. Kansas City Chiefs Dorian ODaniel Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Kansas City Chiefs Kahlil McKenzie Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseys.us/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys For Sale .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Kansas City Chiefs Derrick Nnadi Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. CARSON, Calif. -- Chad Barrett scored in the 88th minute to lift the New England Revolution to a 1-1 draw with Chivas USA on Saturday night. New England (5-5-6) pressured and got its equalizer just two minutes from the end as Barrett, who used to play his home games here with the Los Angeles Galaxy, was on the end of a cross from Diego Fagundez. The ball deflected off Barrett and defender Carlos Borja and crossed the goal line before it was cleaared off as assistant referee Jeff Hosking signalled for a goal.dddddddddddd Laurent Courtois opened the scoring for Chivas (3-10-3) in the 18th minute. Tristan Bowen settled a ball just inside the penalty area and fed Courtois, who quickly fired a left-footed shot that appeared to deflect off Revolution defender Chris Tierney and over goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth. Barretts late goal extended Chivas winless skid to 11 matches. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Cleveland Gracie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1846 Themen und 1886 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen