ding champion Rory McIlroy will compete alongside fellow former PGA champions Vijay Singh and Martin Kaymer for rounds one and t

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 14.07.2018 01:59
von jcy123 • 1.392 Beiträge

Puerto Rican lightweight Orlando Cruz said he is not only fighting for himself but also for the gay community.Cruz, who came out in 2012 as boxings first openly gay fighter, will challenge lightweight world titleholder Terry Flanagan on Saturday (beIN Sports Espanol, 11 p.m. ET, same-day tape) at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales.Terry Flanagan is a true world champion and will defend his title with everything he has. However, I am prepared and ready for victory and to be crowned the new world champion. I want to inspire the gay community by becoming a world champion on Saturday, Cruz said this week. Terry is a great champion and a real peoples person. More importantly, he respects my life and my choices.He sees the man boxing him and that is it. Everyone has been very supportive since I came out three years ago. I have the support of my family, friends and fans.Cruz, 35, who was a 2000 Olympian for Puerto Rico, lost his first shot at a world title, getting knocked out by then-featherweight titlist Orlando Salido in the seventh round in October 2013 in Las Vegas. Six months later, Cruz lost a 10-round decision to Gamalier Rodriguez.Since then, Cruz (25-4-1, 13 KOs), a southpaw, has won five fights in a row at junior lightweight. He will be moving up from the 130-pound division to the 135-pound lightweight division to face Flanagan.When I look at my story, it makes me hopeful that more people will be inspired to come out, Cruz said. Right now my focus is fully on the big fight on Saturday and winning the WBO lightweight belt. Ive been feeling the love from the British people since I arrived here on Monday. Everyone has been very welcoming to me and I have nothing but respect for them. I am very happy to be here in Cardiff and fighting for another world title.Flanagan (31-0, 12 KOs), a 27-year-old southpaw from England who will be making his fourth title defense, hopes to take care of Cruz and then move on to a bigger fight -- perhaps a unification against the winner of an expected rematch between champion Jorge Linares and Anthony Crolla, Flanagans Manchester, England rival.He said he respects Cruzs lifestyle, but that it makes no difference to him.Look, it was very brave of Orlando to come out, but Im not interested in either his sexuality or his personal life, Flanagan said. Im only interested in him as a boxer; an opponent. Hes a good fighter, but Im going to deal with him. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.wholesalehornetsjerseys.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Hornets Jerseys For Sale . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Miles Bridges Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec.Rochester, NY (Sports Network) - The seasons first three major champions have been paired together for next weeks PGA Championship. Masters titlist Adam Scott will play the first two rounds at Oak Hill with U.S. Open champ Justin Rose and British Open winner Phil Mickelson. The three will start Thursday afternoon on the first tee at 1:45 p.m. (ET), then comeback at 8:35 a.m. on the 10th tee on Friday for their second round. Four-time winner Tiger Woods will go early-late. He is slated to start on the 10th tee at 8:35 a.m. on Thursday and will go off No. 1 on Friday at 1:45 p.m. Woods will play the first two rounds with former champions Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley. Watch first round coverage love on TSN and TSN Mobile TV, Thursday at 1pm et/10am pt. Those are the headline groups each afternoon, but they also have plenty of firepower in front of them. There is a five group run-up to this years major winners that starts with Pebble Beach and Canadian Open winner Brandt Snedeker playing alongside Jason Day and Nicolas Colsaerts at 12:55 p.m. on Thursday. They are followed by 2012 Masters winner Bubba Watson, who will play with Tim Clark and Lee Westwood for the first two days. Next up will be Miguel Angel Jimenez and two former U.S. Open winners - Webb&nbbsp;Simpson and Angel Cabrera.dddddddddddd Defending champion Rory McIlroy will compete alongside fellow former PGA champions Vijay Singh and Martin Kaymer for rounds one and two. Just in front of this years three major winners will be the trio of Luke Donald, Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano and Jordan Spieth. The group after this years major champions is slated to be 2007 Masters winner Zach Johnson, Ian Poulter and 2009 U.S. Open champ Lucas Glover. The groups leading into Woods threesome starts with new father Hunter Mahan, Paul Casey and Billy Horschel. They are followed by Americans Jason Dufner and Steve Stricker, who play with Hideki Matsuyama. Three players looking for their first major championships - Sergio Garcia, Matt Kuchar and Rickie Fowler - will go off Thursday at 7:55 a.m. The next group includes former major winners Graeme McDowell and Ernie Els, as well as Bill Haas. Former PGA champs David Toms, Padraig Harrington and Y.E. Yang are two groups ahead of Woods. Immediately in front of Woods group will be Henrik Stenson, Dustin Johnson and 2011 Masters winner Charl Schwartzel. Jim Furyk headlines the group behind Woods, while K.J. Choi is two groups behind Woods. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Cleveland Gracie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1846 Themen und 1886 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen