MONTPELLIER, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France was hardly troubled by countryman Albano Olivetti as he won 6-4, 6-2

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 27.01.2018 03:40
von jokergreen0220 • 137 Beiträge

MONTPELLIER, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France was hardly troubled by countryman Albano Olivetti as he won 6-4, 6-2 on Friday to reach the Open Sud de France semifinals and stay on course to defend his title. Caris LeVert Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. "It was a tough match. I know Edouard very well from the Tour and I knew that I had to be very good on my serve and aggressive on my returns to have a chance," said Janowicz, who is 1-1 against Gasquet in their head-to-heads. "Gasquet will be a very difficult opponent. I know he is playing very, very well." No. 5 Gael Monfils of France advanced after beating Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 6-4, 6-4 and next plays No. 6 Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who won 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (5) win against Marc Gicquel of France. "I felt very good on the court today," said Monfils, who won the tournament four years ago and holds a 3-0 record against Nieminen. "I felt the ball really well and had a lot of fun today. As each day goes by, I am feeling better and better and raising my game." The 36-year-old Gicquel missed five break-point chances in the deciding set. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/jeremy-lin-nets-jersey-c-5/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.LONDON -- Canadians Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic were seeded 13th and eighth respectively for Wimbledon on Wednesday. Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams were seeded No. 1 for Wimbledon, while defending mens champion Andy Murray was bumped up two spots above his world ranking to No. 3. Djokovic, the 2011 Wimbledon champion, is ranked No. 2 but was given the top seeding by the All England Club ahead of top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Nadal, a two-time Wimbledon champion who is coming off his ninth French Open title, is seeded No. 2 for the grass-court Grand Slam, which starts on Monday. Murray last year became the first British player to win the Wimbledon mens title since 1936. Seven-time champion Roger Federer is No. 4, while Australian Open winner Stan Wawrinka is down two spots from his world ranking at No. 5. Tomas Berdych, David Ferrer, Milos Raonic, John Isner and Kei Nishikori round out the top 10. Among the 32 seeded players, Jerzy Janowicz received the biggest boost, ggoing up nine spots from his No. Jarrett Allen Jersey. 24 ranking to No. 15. The big-serving Polish player reached the Wimbledon semifinals last year, losing to Murray in four sets. Wimbledon takes a players grass-court record into account in assigning the mens seedings. The womens seedings, however, stick to the WTA rankings. That means five-time champion Williams is No. 1, followed by Li Na, French Open runner-up Simona Halep, Agnieszka Radwanska and Maria Sharapova. Sharapova, who won her first Grand Slam title at Wimbledon 10 years ago, is coming off her second French Open championship. She is considered Williams top challenger at Wimbledon, despite the No. 5 seeding. They could end up on the same side of the draw. Petra Kvitova, the 2011 Wimbledon winner, is No. 6, followed by Jelena Jankovic, Victoria Azarenka, Angelique Kerber and Dominika Cibulkova. Venus Williams, a five-time Wimbledon champion who has gradually slipped in the rankings, is seeded only No. 30. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MortonWat
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1880 Themen und 1920 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen