OWINGS MILLS, Md. [url=http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/jeff-skinner-hockey-jersey/]Jeff Skinner Jersey[/url] . -- The Baltimore

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 26.01.2018 09:19
von jokergreen0220 • 137 Beiträge

OWINGS MILLS, Md. Jeff Skinner Jersey . -- The Baltimore Ravens have signed first-round draft choice C.J. Mosley, an All-America linebacker from Alabama, to a four-year deal. The 6-foot-2, 235-pound Mosley was selected 17th overall by the Ravens after winning the Butkus Award as the nations top linebacker. He won two national championships with the Crimson Tide. A versatile playmaker, Mosley made 320 tackles (174 solo), 6 1-2 sacks, had five interceptions -- three returned for touchdowns -- two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery in 51 career games (29 starts). He is third on Alabamas career tackles list. Mosley is liked to start at inside linebacker in Baltimores 3-4 defence, although the Ravens drafted Arthur Brown in the second round last year for that position. After he was selected, Mosley noted that hes been a Ravens fans for years. "I feel great about it," Mosley said of landing in Baltimore. "Growing up I was a Ravens fan because of Ray Lewis, my favourite linebacker. I got to meet him this past summer going into my senior year. He gave me a lot of insight. So Im excited to add to that tradition." Safety Terrence Brooks of Florida State is Baltimores only unsigned pick. Lee Stempniak Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Cam Ward Jersey . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/julien-gauthier-hockey-jersey/ . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. It was quite a turnaround for McIlroy, who last year was 7 over through eight holes of the second round when he walked off PGA National out of frustration. He looked more like the free-wheeling kid who won this tournament two years ago to rise to No. 1 in the world. McIlroy buried a few long putts to help tthe cause, though his game was solid through a cloudy afternoon. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey. He was one shot ahead of Russell Henley, who birdied five of his opening six holes before cooling. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., opened with a 3-under 67. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., shot a 72, and Calgarys Stephen Ames was another shot back at 73. Tiger Woods, playing for the first time in a month, was eight shots behind after a 71. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ina Butler
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 543 Themen und 583 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen