d into four pools of three, with the group winners qualifying for the kn

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 24.01.2018 05:21
von jcy123 • 2.627 Beiträge

ZHUHAI, China -- Top-seeded Johanna Konta advanced to the semifinals of the Elite Trophy by beating Caroline Garcia 6-2, 6-2 on Friday.Konta converted four of five break points to eliminate Garcia and set up a semifinal match against Elina Svitolina.I really felt I played a very consistent match, Konta said. I didnt give her many windows and Im very happy I managed to do that today.Third-seeded Petra Kvitova also advanced, beating Barbora Strycova 6-1, 6-4.Kvitova hit seven aces and saved all six break points she faced to improve to 7-1 against her ninth-seeded opponent.The tournament in Zhuhai features the 12 players on the tour who didnt qualify for the WTA Finals in Singapore last week. The players are divided into four pools of three, with the group winners qualifying for the knockout stage. Sterling Shepard Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Olivier Vernon Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.giantsrookiesproshop.com/john-jerry-giants-jersey/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Will Tye Jersey . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Shane Vereen Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. MINNEAPOLIS -- Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been sentenced to six months in federal prison for fraud.Voigt was convicted of bank fraud in February in a scam that prosecutors say bilked investors out of millions of dollars.The Star Tribune reported?that a federal judge said Voigt betrayed the publics trust when he was chairman of a Bloomington bank and approved a loan to his business partner, who already owed Voigt millionns of dollars.dddddddddddd That man, Jeffrey Gardner, was sentenced to 90 months in prison.Voigt, 68, spoke at Thursdays sentencing hearing, calling it the darkest day in my life. He was ordered to report to prison Nov. 28. He was also ordered to pay a $100,000 fine.Voigt played for the Vikings from 1970 to 1980. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Martin Kreil
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3327 Themen und 3387 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen