ou actually see your name in there". It was only the second time in

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 20.01.2018 00:45
von jcy123 • 302 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Although Jimmy Nelson hadnt won a game in more than a month, he kept insisting he wasnt pitching as poorly as it seemed.Nelson provided proof on Monday night, winning for the first time in seven starts and not issuing a walk for the first time this season as the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Colorado Rockies 4-2.We focused on quality pitches. Even the misses were small, Nelson said.Nelson (7-13) gave up two runs and seven hits in six innings while striking out four. He hadnt pitched past the fifth in any of his previous six starts.I honestly felt really good, like I could have gone back out there, he said. With the tempo and effort of my delivery, I felt like I didnt really get tired out there.Nelson threw 71 of 95 pitches for strikes.He was pounding the zone very well tonight, Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said.Chris Carter homered for the Brewers and Tyler Thornburg got the last three outs for his fifth save in nine chances.The Rockies got a run in the first when David Dahl scored on a wild pitch by Nelson.The Brewers tied it in the bottom of the inning when Jonathan Villar scored from third on an error by Colorado shortstop Daniel Descalso. Kirk Nieuwenhuis added a two-run single.Carters solo homer to left in the third, his 30th of the season, off Chad Bettis (10-7) extended Milwaukees lead to 4-1.Bettis gave up four runs and four hits. He struck out three and issued a career-high seven walks. He walked multiple batters in the first, second and fifth innings. He threw 111 pitches, second only to his career-high 114 on April 25 against Pittsburgh.DJ LaMahieus run scoring single in the fifth brought the Rockies within two runs.Dahl finished with two singles and two stolen bases for the Rockies.KEY CATCHIt was only the second batter of the game, but Nieuwenhuis diving catch of LaMahieus tailing shot down the right-field line prevented the Rockies from a potentially big inning.They had a big inning working, for sure, Counsell said. If that ball gets through, the middle of their lineup is obviously very dangerous. That catch was the play of the game, really.Nieuwenhuis said he felt the ball begin to pop out of his glove as he crashed to the ground. I knew I was going to be able to get there but it ended up being a little further than I thought, he said. I was able to pin it to my chest.CARTER CRUSHESCarter became the first Brewer to reach 30 home runs in a season since 2012 when Ryan Braun hit 41 and Corey Hart had 30. He has hit 21 home runs at Miller Park.I always love coming back here and hitting, Carter said.VILLAR SWIPES 50thJonathan Villar stole bases in the first and second innings, giving him 50 for the season. Hes the first Brewers player to reach that mark since Scott Podsednik stole 70 bases in 2004. Every pitch Im ready, Villar said.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: RHP Scott Oberg was placed on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 20, with axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm. (Oberg) went for some tests yesterday. It showed some clots, manager Walt Weiss said. Scary situation. RHP Carlos Estevez was recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque. ... CF Charlie Blackmon was not in the starting lineup for the fourth straight game because of a bruised right toe. He struck out as a pinch hitter in the ninth.Brewers: RHP Junior Guerra, who has been on the disabled list since Aug. 8 with right elbow inflammation, will make a minor league rehab start before rejoining the Brewers.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jon Gray (8-6, 4.69) will start against the Brewers for the first time. The rookie hasnt pitched more than five innings in any of his last four starts.Brewers: RHP Chase Anderson (7-10, 4.97) is 3-0 with a 2.45 ERA in his last five starts. He is 3-3 with a 5.29 ERA in nine career starts against the Rockies. Buy Cheap Redskins Jerseys . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Youth Redskins Jerseys . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyschina.com/ . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Redskins Jerseys From China . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Discount Redskins Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers placed slumping All-Star centre fielder Matt Kemp on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a right hamstring strain. The move was made before the team completed a string of four consecutive games against the Angels. Kemp was injured while running down a double in right-centre by Mike Trout in the Dodgers 4-3 loss Wednesday night. It was the fourth time in Kemps career that the two-time Gold Glove winner has been on the DL, including two stints last season because of a left hamstring strain that cost him a combined 51 games. The Dodgers were 24-27 in his absences. "Its not bad luck. Its life," Kemp said. "I never want to be away from the game, but I have to at the moment. It comes with the territory, but its disappointing." Kemp, who just two seasons ago finished runner-up to Milwaukees Ryan Braun in the NL MVP voting after hitting a career-high 39 home runs with 126 RBIs and a .324 average, is batting .251 this season with two homers and 17 RBIs in 51 games, and has struck out 60 times in 191 at-bats following off-season shoulder surgery. In his last six games, he is 1 for 17 with 10 strikeouts. The Dodgers recalled catcher Tim Federowicz from Triple-A Albuquerque to take Kemps place on the roster. Right fielder Andre Ethier was moved to centre field in manager Don Mattinglys starting lineup, the 49th he has used in 53 games.dddddddddddd "The whole year weve been figuring a way to patch up things when we get guys hurt," Ethier said. "Donnie asked me, and I said: Sure, lets do it. Id be lying if I said it didnt cross my mind last night because I wasnt sure what the (extent) of Matts injury was, and whether it was going to take a couple of days or longer. But its a different story when you actually see your name in there". It was only the second time in his eight-year career that he started in centre. The other time was May 15, 2012, when he had four putouts in a 5-1 loss to Arizona at Dodger Stadium. Ethiers first big league game as a centre fielder was in the 2010 All-Star game, which took place at Angel Stadium. "Its kind of ironic that its here," Ethier said. "That time it was an All-Star game, so there had to be a centre fielder on that team. I dont know how I ended up playing there -- but at the same time, it was fun. I knew I had centre field in me all the time, and it took an All-Star game for me to finally get it." Also, right-hander Stephen Fife was activated from the 15-day DL and optioned back to Albuquerque. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Social Work
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 505 Themen und 545 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen