I think our whole line played pretty good tonight, Silfverberg said

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 17.01.2018 00:19
von jcy123 • 927 Beiträge

Alex Hales, Englands opening batsman, has apologised for his teams slow over-rate during the third Test against Pakistan, by giving a disgruntled fan a partial refund on his match ticket.Alexis Fuller, who attended the third days play at Edgbaston, contacted several players on Twitter to ask for a 10% refund, after it had been pointed out by Michael Vaughan, the former England captain, that only 81 of the days prescribed 90 overs had been bowled.I want 10% of my money back, Fuller wrote. Wouldnt go to football and find it ended after 80mins.Hales, who was unbeaten at the close on 50 not out, following an unbroken 120-run stand with Alastair Cook, replied saying: ok DM me your bank details Ill do it now.The fan later posted a picture on social media that he claimed showed a transaction of £4.10 from Hales into his account. Womens Rams Jerseys . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Cheap Rams Store . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapramsjerseys.net/ . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Black Friday Rams Jerseys . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. RALEIGH, N.C. -- Jakob Silfverberg had a career game for the Anaheim Ducks on the same night teammate Ryan Getzlaf set a club record.Silfverberg had two goals and two assists, leading the Ducks to a 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday.Ryan Kesler added two goals, including an empty-netter with 26 seconds left. Getzlafs secondary helper on the play gave him 532 career assists to pass Teemu Selanne for the franchise mark.Teemu has been such a mentor to all of us, Getzlaf said. This means a lot because I played with T so long and learned so much from him.Silfverberg matched his career high of four points, established March 14 against New Jersey, and his plus-4 on the night was a career best. It was the first four-point road game for a Ducks player since Getzlaf had a hat trick and an assist on Dec. 21, 2013, against the New York Islanders.Its nice to see (Getzlaf) gets the accolades, Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. He has put a lot of points up in his time here, and hes our captain. So its a feel-good story all around.Ducks goalie Jonathan Bernier stopped 28 shots.Teuvo Teravainen and Victor Rask scored for Carolina, last in the Eastern Conference. Cam Ward made 23 saves.I didnt mind our start, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. I thought we needed to sustain that start and push. Its not like we didnt have our looks to make it 3-3.Anaheims Andrew Cogliano played in his 718th straight game, the longest streak among active players, and had two assists.The Hurricanes outshot the Ducks 10-9 in a scoreless first period in which each team was penalized once.The second period was much more active, with fourr goals and a fight.ddddddddddddAnaheim took the lead at 4:46, as Kesler received Coglianos pass from behind the net and beat Ward to the glove side.The Ducks made it 2-0 at 9:30 when Silfverberg beat Ward glove side on Cam Fowlers pass off the end boards.Silfverberg made it 3-0 on a rush at 12:36, capitalizing on Brett Pesces giveaway and beating Ward off the right post.I think our whole line played pretty good tonight, Silfverberg said. We were obviously on the score sheet a lot. We want to keep it going and have a lot of fun nights like this.Carolina got on the board at 14:58 when Teravainen redirected Jaccob Slavins pass by Bernier.Carolinas Viktor Stalberg fought the Ducks Josh Manson behind the Anaheim goal at 17:43.Rask cut the difference to 3-2 at 3:15 of the third, beating Bernier stick side on Jeff Skinners centering pass from behind the net.(Carolina) is a team thats going to keep playing, Getzlaf said. Its hard when you get up 3-0 and the building quiets down to keep that momentum going.Game notes Carolina D Justin Faulk (upper body) missed his second straight game, while teammate D Brian Bickell was out with an illness and D Jakub Nakladal a healthy scratch. ... Anaheim RW Jared Boll and D Korbinian Holzer were healthy scratches. ... The teams other scheduled meeting this season is Dec. 7 in Anaheim.UP NEXTDucks: Play at Nashville on Saturday in the finale of their three-game road swing.Hurricanes: Host Washington on Saturday night in the second of a five-game homestand. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SimonNick
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1289 Themen und 1329 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen