ay under Tinkle at Oregon State, joining Stephen Jr. and Tres Tinkle (13.1 points per game, 5.4 rebounds).Coach Tinkle is a grea

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 16.09.2018 02:09
von jcy123 • 2.264 Beiträge

ESPN 100 shooting guard Ethan Thompson committed to Oregon State on Monday night.The Beavers already had a strong connection to Thompson, whose father, Stephen, is an assistant coach under Wayne Tinkle, and whose older brother, Stephen Jr., is a sophomore guard for the Beavers.It would have been tough to turn down family, Ethan Thompson told ESPN.com.Thompson said he also considered Syracuse, his fathers alma mater, and Stanford before choosing the Beavers.On my official visit, it was really a family connection all around, on and off the court, Thompson said. All the people they had me meet, from the president all the way down to the academic advisor and compliance people, they all want to see the players succeed.Thompson, a 6-foot-4 shooting guard from Bishop Montgomery (California) High School, is ranked No. 51 in the ESPN 100. He averaged 10.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists on the Nike EYBL circuit last spring and summer with the California Supreme program.Tinkle guided Oregon State to the NCAA tournament last season in just his second season as coach; it was the schools first tournament appearance since 1990. Stephen Thompson Jr. played a key role in that run, averaging 10.6 points as a freshman.Ethan Thompson will be the third coachs son to play under Tinkle at Oregon State, joining Stephen Jr. and Tres Tinkle (13.1 points per game, 5.4 rebounds).Coach Tinkle is a great coach, and he will make everybody compete for every single spot and every single minute played, Ethan Thompson said. If I go in there and compete like my brother did, I can make an impact as a freshman.I feel like there should be no limits with us. We should be able to make deep runs into the tournament, and we shouldnt just settle for making the tournament.Thompson is Oregon States first commitment in the 2017 class. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Discount Adidas Hockey Jerseys . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Authentic NHL Jerseys China .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- A judge has approved a settlement with former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling over a $75 million deal with Rhode Island state that brought his failed video game company to the state.A court spokesman says Superior Court Judge Michael Silverstein approved the $2.5 million settlement Friday.Schilling and three other 38 Studios officials agreed to the settlement with Rhode Islands economic development agency earlier this week. It will be paid by the companys insurance.ddddddddddddSchilling agreed to move 38 Studios to Rhode Island in 2010 in exchange for a state loan guarantee. His company failed less than two years later.The state has now recovered around $45 million. Just one company remains as a defendant, First Southwest, which acted as the states financial adviser in the deal. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Delia Simpson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2880 Themen und 2940 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen