d the Anaheim goal at 17:43.Rask cut the difference to 3-2 at 3:15 of the t

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 14.01.2018 00:47
von jcy123 • 46 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia 76ers apologized Friday for canceling the national anthem performance of a singer wearing a We Matter jersey.The 76ers backtracked from their original stance when they told R&B singer Sevyn Streeter she could not perform the anthem before Wednesday nights season opener because of the shirts slogan.We are sorry that this happened, the Sixers said in a Friday statement. After receiving feedback from our players, basketball operations staff and ownership group, we believe that the wrong decision was made, and Sevyn should have been welcomed to sing. We apologize to her, and in an effort to move the conversation forward, we have reached out to offer her an opportunity to return and perform at a game of her choice. We are waiting to hear back.A person familiar with the decision to invite Streeter back said she would be allowed to wear her We Matter jersey if she decided to sing. The person spoke on condition of anonymity Friday because the Sixers had not announced the detail publicly.Streeter could not immediately be reached for comment.Streeter said in an interview with The Associated Press late Wednesday she was told she would not sing just minutes before her performance.Id say two minutes before we were about to walk out ... the organization told me that I could not wear my shirt while singing the national anthem at their game, the R&B singer said by phone. I was never given any kind of dress code. I was never asked beforehand to show my wardrobe.The Sixers players met Thursday and were considering whether to respond to Streeters cancellation.Everybody expressed their emotions about it, forward Robert Covington said. We want to take steps about it. We just dont know exactly what steps we want to take. We talked about a lot of different things.The Sixers play at home Saturday against Atlanta. Blue Air Max TN Plus . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Mens Air Max TN . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapairmaxtn.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Green Air Max TN Ultra . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Pink Air Max TN Plus .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. RALEIGH, N.C. -- Jakob Silfverberg had a career game for the Anaheim Ducks on the same night teammate Ryan Getzlaf set a club record.Silfverberg had two goals and two assists, leading the Ducks to a 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday.Ryan Kesler added two goals, including an empty-netter with 26 seconds left. Getzlafs secondary helper on the play gave him 532 career assists to pass Teemu Selanne for the franchise mark.Teemu has been such a mentor to all of us, Getzlaf said. This means a lot because I played with T so long and learned so much from him.Silfverberg matched his career high of four points, established March 14 against New Jersey, and his plus-4 on the night was a career best. It was the first four-point road game for a Ducks player since Getzlaf had a hat trick and an assist on Dec. 21, 2013, against the New York Islanders.Its nice to see (Getzlaf) gets the accolades, Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. He has put a lot of points up in his time here, and hes our captain. So its a feel-good story all around.Ducks goalie Jonathan Bernier stopped 28 shots.Teuvo Teravainen and Victor Rask scored for Carolina, last in the Eastern Conference. Cam Ward made 23 saves.I didnt mind our start, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. I thought we needed to sustain that start and push. Its not like we didnt have our looks to make it 3-3.Anaheims Andrew Cogliano played in his 718th straight game, the longest streak among active players, and had two assists.The Hurricanes outshot the Ducks 10-9 in a scoreless first period in which each team was penalized once.The second period was much more active, with fourr goals and a fight.ddddddddddddAnaheim took the lead at 4:46, as Kesler received Coglianos pass from behind the net and beat Ward to the glove side.The Ducks made it 2-0 at 9:30 when Silfverberg beat Ward glove side on Cam Fowlers pass off the end boards.Silfverberg made it 3-0 on a rush at 12:36, capitalizing on Brett Pesces giveaway and beating Ward off the right post.I think our whole line played pretty good tonight, Silfverberg said. We were obviously on the score sheet a lot. We want to keep it going and have a lot of fun nights like this.Carolina got on the board at 14:58 when Teravainen redirected Jaccob Slavins pass by Bernier.Carolinas Viktor Stalberg fought the Ducks Josh Manson behind the Anaheim goal at 17:43.Rask cut the difference to 3-2 at 3:15 of the third, beating Bernier stick side on Jeff Skinners centering pass from behind the net.(Carolina) is a team thats going to keep playing, Getzlaf said. Its hard when you get up 3-0 and the building quiets down to keep that momentum going.Game notes Carolina D Justin Faulk (upper body) missed his second straight game, while teammate D Brian Bickell was out with an illness and D Jakub Nakladal a healthy scratch. ... Anaheim RW Jared Boll and D Korbinian Holzer were healthy scratches. ... The teams other scheduled meeting this season is Dec. 7 in Anaheim.UP NEXTDucks: Play at Nashville on Saturday in the finale of their three-game road swing.Hurricanes: Host Washington on Saturday night in the second of a five-game homestand. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jcy123
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 201 Themen und 205 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen