he had given Trump permission to share anything about his

in Technische Unterstützung für Geräte von GEIGERHandling 14.01.2018 00:42
von jcy123 • 302 Beiträge

QUEBEC CITY -- On Friday night, the Team North America players found a Quebec City restaurant for a team dinner and a viewing of the intense World Cup of Hockey pre-tournament game between USA and Canada.And really for the first time in this training camp, the divide between the Canadians and Americans on the team surfaced. There was good-natured ribbing after goals and, even though they might be facing off against their own countrymen at some point in this tournament, guys were openly cheering for their native teams.I was still rooting for America, said Jack Eichel, who hails from North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. I played for the U.S. enough that I always root for U.S. The only time I wouldnt root for them was if they were playing against our team.Its tough to cheer for a team youre going to play against. At the same time, if youre American or Canadian, its hard not to cheer, said forward Johnny Gaudreau of Carneys Point, New Jersey. I caught myself as the U.S. scored, I was cheering, got up a little bit. Its tough when you see USA and they score, its tough not to get excited. Its a weird situation.While rooting preferences might have been divided at dinner, this team has come together nicely as a group considering the players have no traditional connection other than they all happen to be under 24 years old.The cliques that might have been there on the first day of training camp are gone. The players have made an effort to eat as many meals together as possible when away from the rink. The coaches have done a good job incorporating fun, competitive team-bonding drills at the end of practice to help the cause.On Friday, it was a 3-on-3 drill with two nets pushed close together at center ice; on Saturday, it was a quick shootout competition. Just small things to build up camaraderie on a team that is bonding nicely.When the leadership group was announced before Thursdays game, it was noticed on the outside that the captain (Connor McDavid) and alternates (Aaron Ekblad and Sean Couturier) came up through Hockey Canada and there wasnt any USA Hockey representation joining a Canadian-heavy coaching staff and management group.Head coach Todd McLellan seemed surprised that anyone was keeping track.Never once have we sat down and said that theres a border, McLellan said. Theres nothing political about what were doing as a team.Inside the room? It was a nonissue.It doesnt really matter. As a group, we want to have leaders all around the room, not just guys with letters, said Brandon Saad of Pittsburgh, who certainly could have been part of the leadership group. Whether you have one or not, youre going to play the same way and act the same way.And, as Saad pointed out, the Canadians are outnumbered on the roster.If you count, I think we have more Americans on the team, he said, smiling. (For the record, there are 13 Americans and 10 Canadians.)Defenseman Colton Parayko of St. Albert, Alberta, said the players have done such a good job putting their natural allegiances behind them that hes not even sure he could accurately identify where each of his teammates was born.One week into this thing and the concerns about bonding are gone. You can see it on the ice and feel it in the dressing room while watching the players interact.Theres not a wall built, McLellan said. We belong to the hockey world, Team North America, and theres absolutely nothing to do with the flags of either country. Cheap NBA Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap Swingman Nuggets Jerseys . JOHNS, N. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseys.com/ . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- When it comes to talking politics, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is taking a knee.After saying last week on sports radio WEEIs Kirk & Callahan Show that he would discuss who he voted for in the presidential election, Brady reversed course Monday morning.Im not talking politics anymore, guys, Im just not. Ive got other things to worry about, he said during his weekly interview the day after Sundays 31-24 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. Just speaking with my family, its just a bad idea. So I know I told you I would, and after I told you I would, I changed my mind.Bradys remarks echoed what he said last week when reporters asked him several questions about President-elect Donald Trump, whom Brady had previously described as a friend.At a campaign rally the day before the election, Trump told a crowd in New Hampshire that Brady called him and said, Donald, I support you, youre my friend and I voted for you. When askeed about the accuracy of that account last week and if he had given Trump permission to share anything about his correspondence, Brady deflected by saying that his wife, Gisele Bundchen, told him to stop talking politics.dddddddddddd.He struck a similar chord Monday morning on sports radio WEEI.I just dont want to get into it, I really dont. Theres nothing positive that comes of it, he said. Theres just so much negativity over the last week. Im a positive person, and I just want to keep things positive.Asked if he was happy that Trump was elected, Brady responded, Like I said, I dont want to express any emotions or feelings of how I feel. You know what I am? Im hopeful and optimistic that our country can move forward. Im happy the election is over, Im sure a lot of other people are and Im going to focus on football. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

GEIGERHandling GmbH&Co.KG - Gutenbergstr. 14 - D-72175 Dornhan - Tel. 07455/9470-0 - Fax 07455/9470-88 - 0700-22554344 (CALL GEIGER) service@geigerhandling.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Social Work
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 505 Themen und 545 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen